Saturday, January 7, 2012

I don't know if I can continue to count days...

It's obvious to me now that I will not be writing a post every day lol.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  It's either a) I am truly lazy, or b) Deep down, I know that people don't necessarily NEED daily updates on what I stuff my face with.  I will try my best to give you a good run-down, though, even if it isn't daily.

I'm nearing the end of my first week.  The sugar cravings are kind of getting to me and most of the time, the fit chews help.  Sometimes they don't :)  I need ice cream like I need a hole in the head, but man it sounds good, doesn't it?  I have avoided Wal-Mart alltogether simply because I'm scared of the ice cream aisle.  Scared that Ben and Jerry (my two besties) are hiding in the freezer case, ready to throw anything and everything in there.  They do that, right?  But all things considered, I think I'm doing fairly well.  It might have been my imagination, but my jeans seemed looser this morning when I put them on.  Even if it's a flat-out lie that my subconscious is telling me, I don't care.  I'm owning it.  My jeans are looser.  I'm a skinny minny.

My upline Sharon and I have decided to do a Manage the Damage party at my house on the 16th at 6:30 so that everyone can try out the products and learn about the program.  If you're interested, LET ME KNOW.  I'd love for you to come.  Make sure you tell me I look skinny in my super-loose jeans.

Official Week 1 weigh-in on Monday morning!  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment